• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for the record, you really don't need to invite mods to social groups. We can see all of the social groups.
    Just a thing, I've already begun gathering help for a full-blown animated series based on Bulbagarden's Knight Pokémon University RPG. This project has been approved by Archaic. It's in my blog.
    A social group allows you to have several threads available for one thing, so it may be useful.

Another thing is contacting Archaic about making it into an official Bulbagarden Project. I don't think it will be accepted, but it's worth a try if it is something you are passionate about.
    I do understand, but it isn't official and you're basically asking for those who will be interested. It isn't something that can be discussed as a topic and it isn't an official work. It isn't officially recognised as a Bulbagarden project either.

A blog, or perhaps even a social group, is more appropriate.
    I don't think it would be suitable in World. That's more for official things.

I think your best bet would be in your blog.
    The Mawile's personality can be whatever you want it to be. I'm not picky. xP (Although if you'd rather I outline one, just gimme a yell.) Gender can be male, if that's okay. And that's fine. Actually sounds like a pretty cool plot point, too.
    I know it won't help a lot at this point, but maybe next time you should open a new window instead of tab to be on the safe side. I would add the poll myself, but that's beyond my powers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom