• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wasn't here for a looong time.. sorry ._.

I had much work at school lately >_>

But, as today is my birthday.. I decided to have some fun without caring about the next test xD
    The rules here are not that hard to obey.. I think xD
    I guess that nothing is "pogeymanz are srs bsns" like smogon.. I'm not able to post there much because I'm kind of scared that I will do something wrong xD
    For PO i used this tutorial: How to install Pokemon Online (completely step by step) [linux]
    and everything works fine after that :3
    You are not a bad linux user, only a lazy one xD

Edit: Also, some guy sent me a friend request here but I only exchanged a few words with him.. Can I just deny or is it inappropriate in some way? ^^"
    I'm more lucky when being ill.. usually It starts on monday :3
    Well.. I take pride in my "never ever been warned/ given a infraction/banned in my whole life" status xD
    So I try my best to not break any rules ^^" Probably someday I will fail at that.. but I can try ;)
    I run PO without the use of wine.. the only thing that doesn't work is music :p But I don't mind xD
    I learned what BMG is some time ago when reading something in Bulbapedia/Bulbanews (not sure which xD).
    It was a really strange thing for me so I somehow remembered xD
    Heh, for a moment I was worried that you will never reply xD
    I have read the rules before even registering.. I guess that really few people do so :p
    heh, linux is nice.. but sometimes It's a challenge tu use It..
    I still remember my problems when installing Pokemon Online or trying to run RNG Reporter.. RNG Reporter still has some problems on my linux >_> like I can't see the check boxes O,o I have to click on an empty space to check and uncheck some things :p
    BMG? I thought that It meant bulbasaurs mysterious garden xD
    Thanks man!

By the way... can you post in TheSimpleGame? Just to verify, and because it needs bumping. I need 8 teams + before I can start.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom