• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Do you still have the shiny Togekiss (in Gen IV)? If you do, why don't we do the trade (Your Shiny Togekiss for my Japanese Celebi) next week? I'm sorry for the very long delay, but right now, my Wi-Fi connection finally works! Oh yeah, I don't really need the shiny Snivy, I guess. I could try and make my own shiny Snivy (I have a Japanese Snivy that I got from the GTS).
    Did I ever tell you my friend code? if not here it is:3439 3233 3527
    when are you available to trade?
    want a darkrai instead?
    Hello. Sorry for the (very long) delay, but my Wi-Fi Connection finally works!
    If you see this message (of course...) and you see me online in the forums, send me a VM so we can do the trade, okay?
    Hello. Sorry for the (very long) delay, but my Wi-Fi Connection finally works!
    If you see this message (of course...) and you see me online in the forums, send me a VM so we can do the trade, okay?
    Do you want this thread of yours closing? People are still posting in it, but you haven't replied in the thread for a week. If you aren't going to reply it would be better of closed due to it essentially just being spammed in.
    Sorry, I don't think Super Mods have the power to do that. You can try asking an admin, like Satoshi-kun, to do it. Or you could wait until 21 days have passed since your last name change and do it yourself.
    Nevermind I've gotten my DSi charger. When will you be free to trade or will you be gone again?
    I can't see any way to do it, on your profile. You'll have to ask someone higher up than me ;P
    Yeah, I think I can do that. If I can't, you'll have to ask either a supermod (bold font) or an admin (bold+italics). :p
    Yeah, im interested in these:
    DW TCG Starter Set Chimchar with Iron Fist | Lvl 10 | Jolly
    DW Birthday Togekiss with Super Luck | Lvl 10 | Sassy
    T-T sorry, right after I finished my other trade, my DSi died (ran out of batteries). So I have to recharge it. And it turns out i'm getting a DW Arceus from a smogon member. Could I pick another pokemon?
    I'm only interested in your Nagashima Spa Land Axew.
    In any case, I can't trade anymore until I get a charger.
    I'm delaying many other trades so it isn't just you waiting right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom