• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
W
Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haah. You're right. I'm confused by all of the IV, EV and RNG business. (what does RNG mean?) I just thought I might be able to help you out with that Chimchar, but I have no idea how to go about the IV business.

Thank you for being kind enough to answer. :)
    I'm home now if you would like to trade. Are you sure it was a regular luvdisc though? o.0

Because I only had one regular luvdisc, and I still have him. I also have some other luvdiscs left over from breeding the dw one. The DW ability is hydration.
    I'm sorry, there must have been a mix up. =/

I have to work today, but I'll breed you another and pm you when I can trade.
    Thanks, also. Enjoy the egg moves... *rushes off to breed an Adaptability Corphish* :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom