O
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, would you look at that. I received the cards you sent me. Thanks :)

And wanna trade ref now? (I already gave you ref for the first trade.) We should get 2 ref since we did 2 trades.
    Yeah, I just sent the cards yesterday. I waited 3 hours for it I finally know what time it comes. 3 PM. I had to use 3 stamps. xD
    Actually, I didn't send your cards that way. Only to Troll and Toad. I'm buying a 1st edition base set pikachu that was played with.
    Hey! I think I found out a way to mail my letters without going to the post office and when I miss the mail man. I put the letter right next to my mailbox and leave a note to the mailman. I tried it and sent money to Troll and Toad to buy one card and im sure that the mailman took it. I'll talk about this again when I get my card.
    It turns out my post office is shut so I'll try and send tomorrow. We do have post boxes, but I need the little Confirmation of sending certificate.
    I'm diagramming the trade on a piece of paper. Scrolling up and down the thread is too annoying lol I'll post a trade idea when I'm done :)
    So, do you want me to send the WCS Cards and the money first? And i'm okay with sending in the Lapras and Jynx as well.
    I don't know, but if you want, I can send new cards of the same copy that I was going to send you. (I had two of the same cards) But this time i'll send you a bonus card.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom