• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm not exactly anti-ash. I am anti-ash writers.The character itself isn't bad,its the way,the writers keep trolling him,which annoys me.If ash goes, i am not watching the series because, i am watching the anime just so that i could see what happens to him at the end.But they should change the way ash is treated.Resetting him again and again is now really getting on my nerves.
    Tell me about it lol,my internet cant be worse than it already is.Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to open one site,First i thought problem was with computer until i figured out how everything is coming from net connection.

Ah sorry im not big fan of football.,i watch it from time to time but i dont know a whole lot about it.Im more interested in sports like tennis and chess(if that counts).
    Tell me about it lol,my internet cant be worse than it already is.Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to open one site,First i thought problem was with computer until i figured out how everything is coming from net connection.

Ah sorry im not big fan of football.,i watch it from time to time but i dont know a whole lot about it.Im more interested in sports like tennis and chess(if that counts).
    Hi,long time no see,.Im doing more or less good,thanks for asking.Recently my internet connection went down so it took some time to get thing back on right track but aside from that everything is going on smoothly.
    Whats up with you?
    nope, i dont mind you asking..actually, i like discussing..
    Anyways, my favourite saga was the orange islands one, even though it was filler..
    2nd comes the kanto one followed by d/p and bf saga tied..
    Nintendo DS, and no-one is allowed to say they play emulated games. You can mention them, you just can't openly say you play the emulated games. Just so I don't have to give you a warning in case you didn't know that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom