• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
PokéVision
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PARTE DOS

1. Skyward Sword (Play)
    2. Dead Space (Play - My brother sold it before I could get far in it. But its Resident Evil IN SPACE, I have to finish it.)
    3. Silent Hill HD Collection (Play - I shat bricks when this was announced. NOW I'MMA FINALLY PLAY SH2 AND SH3!!! )
    4. Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones (Play - I got this game for Christmas years ago and tried playing it twice, but I ended up quitting. Time to correct this.)
    5. White (Play, sorta - I only went up to the part you fight N and Gaycheese. Still haven't explored the eastern side of the region. BUT GODDAMMT WHY DID THEY TAKE AWAY THE VS SEEKER NOW I HAVE TO USE ACTUAL STRATEGY INSTEAD OF LEVEL GRINDING MY WAY THRU THE GAME!!! >:OO)
    6. - 10. = N/A

I don't think I'll have time for any more than those five. There are 3DS games I want to play, but I'm not buying those until the 3DSLite comes out. Or Paper Mario 3DS comes out. I may break my vow if this game comes out within the year.
    Arkham Asylum was neat, at least the very small part I managed to playthrough. City marks the last time Mark Hamill will voice the Joker. :'(
    You didn't play SH2 yet either?

1. Research Paper for history
    2. Persuasion Speech for speech
    3. Black Friday (I think I have to be to work by 5:30am that day. Fucking retail.)
    4. Christmas shopping (It's fun when you have ideas on what to get people and have the money to do so, but once those are out of the way it becomes a headache trying to figure out what to do)
    5. Setting up scheduling and financial aid for next semester
    PARTE UNO

NAW, I WAS A VOTER. I WOULD LOSE IF I PARTICIPATED.
    Panem makes me think of Panama . WHY THEY CHANGE NAME?
    Sounds like a nice series~

POST OR WE BAN YOUSE. BUT YOU HAVE TO POST THE RIGHT THINGS, OTHERWISE WE'LL BAN YOU FOR POSTING TOO.
    WHY? I disagree.
    I like her demeanor, but I'm not sure if that was her personality or just the role she was playing in that movie. I dunno, it's hard to explain, but you know what I mean?
    DISNEY DESERVES MOAR MONIES FOR THAT CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE. IT WILL ENCOURAGE THEM TO MAKE MORE CARTOON CLASSICS INSTEAD OF THEIR COOKIE CUTTER TWEEN SITCOMS.
    Yeah I was looking through the whole thread since I was bored and there were no good threads to read XD
    Dat was some straight up Taurosshit dat was. :/ It wasn't even that it was a sidegame, but that it was a PokéPark sequel. Dammit give me a better version of PBR or a new Colosseum/XD game!! щ(゚Д゚щ)
    BI was fun, but also depressing because it shows how little talent I have. xD Durr I'mma be on iTunes when Bulbacast gets released to zee public. :B
    I heard about that quite a bit, but I have no idea what they're about. Are they about people who compete in games for food? :eek:
    DAT Y U AVOID TEH FACTUAL SECKSIONS AND JUS POST RANDOM STUF IN TEH LUE, OtB AND F&G! :DDD

I'mma call you Hillbilly Hilbert now. :>
    Nooooo we're much lax now that intro is over.

Calling it Kill Bill Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 confused me when I was younger because I thought it was a mini TV series. Easy A was good, I liek Emma Stone. It reminds me of Mean Girls quite a bit. And there's gonna be a PA3. Wow, I haven't seen the first one, lol.

Whoops, should have been moar clear, but you got the meaning anyway.

In no particular order:
    1. The Lion King (rewatch or watch depending on if I go to see the 3D one)
    2. Chinatown (watch)
    3. Silent Hill (watch)
    4. Red State (watch)
    5. The Silence of the Lambs (rewatch, trying to get my mom to watch it with me.)
    6. Insidious (same as Lambs)
    7. Pokémon movie 11 (watch. I've seen bits of it, but this was the movie where I started to slack off)
    8. Pokémon movie 12 (watch)
    9. Pokémon movie 13 (watch)
    10. Pokémon movie 14 (watch. Both of them. One movie for the price and time of two!)

Top Ten Videogames You Want To Play/Replay within the next year. AND 5 Things still to come in 2011 that you aren't looking forward to.
    I HAVE RISEN!

Congrats. I'm...still a freshman in college, since I took the previous fall semester off and went back this past spring.
    You excited for the upcoming year, or just "meh" ?

I WANNA GO! D:
    I rarely leave Cheeseland. :'(

...a real truck? You got a license to drive it too?

You best do that, lest the bouncers kick you out. Just look at this first post. Very formal indeed. So formal I may need to bust out my other monocle. p_p

Top Ten Movies You Want To Watch/Rewatch within the next year.
    I'm good. You back in school already?

You are most welcome, good sir.

But I dun wanna be scared for life!
    Bah, I'm sorry for the late reply yet again. ._. Did you have a fun summer?

Dunno what her ethnicity is, but yeah, someone had that pic in one of their albums.

I know. ;o XDDDD

Yesh, and we aren't the only ones.
    I love that comic. For srs. ♥

Come visit Tea in the Garden, it's what RM evolved into. Also, this y/n?

I DID, BY BUYING SHOES AND LIKE 3 SEASONS OF DBZ DURR HURR. I HAVE NO SHAME. :cool: [sub]Okay maybe a little. It's a guilty pleasure~[/sub]

ZANK YA~ :]

Hmmm, top 10 cartoons for you before you hit the double digits. GO!
    Talked to some peeps and it seems we got everything all fixed up. :D
    To my understanding it happened to users with non-standard alphanumeric characters in their usernames, since there are multiple ways to configure the coding for said characters. So curse you for being anal with your username by adding the "é" to it, you stickler for details you. :p

Lol really? Any pics of that? How in the hell could you make a sex world on LBP? xD

The attachment/pic IDs were changed during the move to vB4 or something and that's how some people got other people's pictures for their convo backgrounds.
    It brought all da bois to da yard durr hurr. :B

They should have a special round with literary momma jokes.
    Yo Momma so stupid she...she...er, she's blonde!
    Oh Arceus I choked, too much pressure! D: Stop being so pressurey! >:O

Also like hillbillies. Which could have worked, Nuvema Town being so far removed from the circle path of the region and what not.
    But I get where you're coming from. They wouldn't be the names I would have given them either, but after awhile I got used to them and think they're nice choices. It all has to do with your schema for a name and what past associations, if any, you have with it.
    That was more understandable. Thankfully that two-parter doesn't seem to be going the way of the Barboach-Whiscash episode with the earthquakes.

Come back and visit more than boi. ;P

Me too, we got quotes back in sogros. :D Also may be getting a new laptop along with getting my old computer fixed, so the loading all the avys may not take forever and a half now!
    Thank ya kindly, I concur~ You like mah new banner too?

All in all good. How 'bout youse?
    IS THIS REAL LIFE!?! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! DOWN MAY AS WELL BE UP! PIXAR'S UP SHOULD BE RENAMED TO DOWN!
    That was sick :O

It won't take :(

Cool lol.

If she had a family crisis, I would expect her to never return here. It depends I guess. I don't really see any reason to defriend her though, so whatev.
    Quack quack quack goes your background.

Fuck yeah!
    I saw part of E3, like a snippet of the Nintendo WiiU, and saw all the bitching on the side of the screen about everything.
    Suuuuucks, at least they gave people free games to make up for that endless month.
    Dead Nation (zombie game) sounds like it is potentially cool. Little Big Planet...seen commericals for it a lot, but it didn't look like something I would get even if I owned a Playstation.

Mullethead showing up would be supa schweet~

'cause its eyelids were so fat? Yo momma so fat, she make the pigs from Animal Farm look anorexic.

After awhile of hearing them they don't sound bad. People just bitched about it because it wasn't what they expected, like everything else that happens in this series, lol. Not that I'm any exception to the rule of bitching, but I'd like to think I didn't throw up as big of a huff as some other peeps. We'll probably only see Hilda. Hilbert will be doomed to anime obscurity, like all the other male PCs~

>:(

You ish funny. :D
    That's good, because drama happens there every now and then. It's supposed to be Fun & Games, not "Moan & Stir up shit over stupid little things." Long ass forum title if it was.

The profile layout I've gotten used to, it looks all nice to me now. Social groups still look like shit though. The fuck do you have to load everyone's avatar when you click on the social group tab vB4? My computer is slow as shit, that's not helping matters. >:/ Also, WHY CAN'T WE QUOTE PEOPLE IN THEM ANYMORE!?! [IMG]
    I actually asked my friend about that today. He said they came out with a new Mortal Kombat (for basically every system sorta) and it was nowhere near a normal fighting game, like you would be walking and then all of a sudden Darth Vader comes out and you have to kill him.

It's a given? Does that mean you can give your skillz to someone else?

I recall her blog was filled with Iris clones. I don't get it, but I found it amusing somewhat.

Sigh... I'm still contemplating whether to keep her as a friend. As long as she keeps popping up and being online occasionally, I'm satisfied. I don't want to be friends with people who are too inactive (like 7+ months would be like, yeah they left).

What did that have to do with centipedes? That was hilarious, I especially enjoyed the linked vid on puns XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom