V
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay then. :D My time zone is GMT +1, and I'm available to trade in the afternoon and in the evening.
    How about:

Pineco for Hydreigon
    Ferroseed for Conkeldurr
    Eevee for Yamask
    and Poliwag for Zoroark?

Or would you like to have other Pokémon?
    D: I'm sorry. I thought I had these dex fillers, but it turns out that I don't have them at all. However, I do have these interesting Pokémon:

Shiny, flawless, Timid Hydreigon
    Shiny, flawless, Adamant Conkeldurr
    Shiny, flawless, Timid Zoroark
    Shiny, flawless, Adamant Tirtouga
    Shiny, flawless, Sassy Yamask
    Shiny, near flawless, Modest Cofagrigus
    Shiny, flawless, Bold Reuniclus
    Shiny, near flawless, Timid Accelgor

Sorry for the confusion!
    I'm interested in Ferroseed, Mienfoo and Pineco then. Which dex fillers would you like to have?
    Sorry for my extremely late reply! I've been busy for the last few weeks, so I couldn't reply. Are you still willing to trade?
    I don't see why you would want to bait them but w/e.

Yes, Lightningrod is the better choice.
    yeah, i was searching for a helper, but i found someone willing already, but thanks fo replying anyway~!
    The sing Pikachu event hasn't been released yet. July 30th is when it is first released in Japan.
    okay, well, I would appreciate it if u could give me an idea as to what u are actually looking for..... I also have an ev trained shiny golem
    okay, sorry about that, I totally forgot. I can offer various events in 4th gen (xd snorlax, lugia, and a few others) egg move pokemon, shinies, and egg move pokemon and power items (gen 4 and 5) take a look at my store for more info
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom