• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very busy time. Final week of the semester. I've been on during weekends, and the two days a week (my Wednesdays and Fridays) where I've not been at work.
    Do you know of the history of the Dark-types (like their ups and downs in usefulness, their moments of fame, etc.)? I am writing about the overview on the Dark-types, and I think the history of the Dark-types in the TCG will be a great addition to make the article more informative.

Thanks for your help.
    What you wanted to give me in return for my Bouffalant was:
    "I'll give you Stoutland and one of each common/uncommon you need for it."
    But you don't really have to give me anything, since I couldn't give you anything (the card is lost, I guess. It hasn't arrived, right?).
    Hey. Would a card with whitening on the edges still be considered Mint/Near Mint? And are play-able cards HGSS and later?
    I do have AIM. raumrabe1313 is my AIM handle. And I'll probably have AIM on later tonight, about 6ish CST, and for a few hours after. If you'd prefer a more specific time, shoot me something and I'll let you know if I can be around at that time.
    Talk to GrnMarvl as well, he can bring you up to speed on some of what we've got planned.
    hmmm lanturn?
    tbh i think that i'd be happy with the lost world and yanmega, do you have a normal torterra from unleashed? i'm in need of one, that would totally settle it for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom