• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry, you posted that you'd be ready on your own wall and i missed it. I can probably be there in a half hour, provided i dont fall asleep. i'll vm you when i get out of the battle subway. trying to get that focus sash.
    First Jolly Zubat I got is actually pretty damn good. I should start breeding flawless pokes for a living!

31/31/31/9/8/26

I can attach a Power Bracer if you can attach a Focus Sash. Mine went missing somehow.
    Don't delete an old post so you can try and bump a thread without getting caught. We can see deleted posts. And your post was there earlier, and now it's not - it's deleted and you've posted a new one.

In future either wait for a reply or edit your previous post.
    oops forgot about it sorry.
    Any way that sneasal has 31 ivs in atk and speed and tynamo has 31 ivs in spatk.Used the bs man to check it.
    Also i always send a fr after a succesful trade.
    alright,first we will have to cancel the gible trade, because i wont be able to breed one any time soon.
    HOWEVER,sneasel and tynamo are ready.
    I will take skarmory and chansey for them.
    I'm looking for hacked stuff act shinys i can trade to people. you have anything you are willing to get rid of?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom