• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, using my newly-acquired Admin CP powers, I looked at your sig myself and saw that you had indeed coded my banner twice into your signature. Once as [noparse]
    noparse]. I went ahead and fixed it myself.
    Yeah I suppose you're right -- keep the subjects happy, of course.

Don't want another skywalker-type thing on your hands >>
    Hey, I was wondering could you remove BW: Journey Through Unova from the Review Exchange list and replace it with my new story called Welcome to Our World
    *looks at long list of unanswered VMs" ... o_O

Well, I can't really... draw anything. I might be able to vector some though.
    Ah, I generally don't use Skype. But my address is absolute anime admirer without the spaces in between (don't judge me -- I made it when I was like, 10, or something!) if you want to add me regardless.

So how've you been lately?
    Yeah, I don't the the whole glamour of Facebook, but it's basically the only way to get in contact with my friends these days, so I decided to create one.
    Once I get a decent photo of me I'll send it over to you, then. How does that sound?

Also, what's your IM address?
    The form of dance I do doesn't have really flash costumes, nor do we have professional photographers coming in to take photos of us.
    But I guess you can. Do you have Facebook? I'd rather give you my profile link in private rather than post pictures up here... to be honest I dislike having photos taken of myself. xD
    That sounds really interesting. I hope you get the job. I've always heard about rotary clubs here in Australia, though I've never really bothered to look into it. I probably will soon after exams are over.

And I mean dance, and in dancing? Dance classes and performances/concerts and such. :p Not clubbing or balls or anything like that; I don't really engage in that kind of thing. ^^;
    W-what kind of ruler are you, forgetting the names of the servants who treat and serve you well!

Oh my goodness, same here! My exams have been going for about a month now... I have my last exam next Wednesday; though I don't have "finals" now, as we finish out schooling years in December over here.

Oh, those organisations that aim to help people... with all those high-class business people holding conferences and such? Probably a vague description, but I'm really tired atm. XD

And I know what you mean, I've barely done anything artistic lately. Luckily I've managed to stay off coffee, but I always have to wolf down scorching hot tea to wake me up in the mornings now.

I've been tired, stressed. Just getting through dance and school. I just want the holidays to come so that I can hibernate.
    My liege! I apologise greatly for my disappearance.
    How have you been, almighty one?
    I proffer my grains and monthly harvest in repentance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom