• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She's a hottie punk girl in a band that's a million times better than mine, so I'm gonna bleeding respect her! You sound like my mum.

YAY DSi XL!! That screen is massive. Bye, and remember, hug for bacon, okay?
    Hah. I was up to like 1am last night talking to a potential girlfriend... and no one noticed the light on!

British people rule, but our accents suck. Bye!
    Yes! Caught you online.

Well, I am British. Bacon is my speciality! It's sort of traditional to learn how to cook bacon over here. Uhm, I'm not kidding.

How've you been? Any more alligators? FUCK YEAH SUMMER HAS STARTED!! XD
    yeah i have to say i do like being a loner most of the time but it does have it's draw backs and i am glad you like my laid back attitude i like your attitude as well hard to describe because i have picked up quite a few different characteristics but all good no worries =3
    Yeah, I know what you say is true,
    I have played many a Pokémon game.
    Though over time I've sold one or two,
    Because, truth be told, they were kinda lame.

Seriously, though, I did not enjoy Colosseum.

I'm not up to much. Just started a new game in SoulSilver recently and I'm currently enjoying that. :]

And yourself? How's it going for you?
    yeah i missed ya too xD. Oh ok i'll tell you some story that happened in 2008. hmm i remember this one time i was going to my friend's house then suddenly hell of cops stop by some gangsta guy's house. so me and my friend looked out of the window and bang shots was fired and my friend lol she piss her pants and fell downstairs because she was so freaked out and hall ass Lmao!! i said wow. so i ran and another room and started dieing laughing at her. and then i rushed out that room and went downstairs to pick her up. ya im a hero xD. so after that wild shoot out cops arrested some members of the crips. her mom was coming back from work i ran out her back window because her mom doesn't like her around men like myself. anyways 9 people was shoot 2 police dead and some guy was shot playing his x box in his home. lol im ghetto and aggressive :cool:. so after 8 months passed she enterduse me to her mom and funny her mother really cool with me so i stop sneaking there when her mom was gone Lol and that's the end of story 1 ghetto superstar XD. hollla back later :cool:.
    Smack him with the smelly salmon that is in yo fists! >:O
    That's good! I prefer being on good terms with my siblings, or not being on antagonistic ones at the very least.
    Go BBB's mama! xD Nice of her to do that for you.

They're brother and sister, so that's not surprising. xD As the days have gone by I've noticed some difference between the two:
    Chester is a lot chubber, is more stripey, and has greenish eyes while Riley has a more slender frame, is lighter, more spotted, and has bluish eyes.
    Me too, that's how they show their love~
    Oh please do! Do you have access to a camera to do so? :eek:

New laptop after blowing out the power supply on my old computer last week. (My oldest brother is seeing if he can fix it. I hope so, all my music and random junk is on there! D:)
    Going to buy a mini-mouse for it tomorrow, because this touchpad is a pain in the ass to use more often than not. >:/

How about B^3?
    Pretty good right now and just enjoying the summer time =D.

The only bad thing is that my laptop broke and I have to buy a new one =/.

Anything awesome or strange happen to you lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom