• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,

I'm free to help evolve your pokemon, and need to evolve my own shelmet, so it's perfect timing.:) I also need to evolve a gurdurr if you have an extra few seconds.
    Same here.
    I started out with Pokemon. It's been my fave since I was basically 2 years old. xD me and my cousin would watch Pokemon together when our gramma babysat us.

I used to look at the KH commercials and be like..
    "wow, what a stupid MMORPG. bad graphics. disney. Fail."

But I know it's not an MMO now, and I have CoM and it's really fun. :D
    Ever since I've found out about KH being this awesome game and all, I've really wanted to get a PSP and play BBS and then the KH1 and 2. (I like playing things in order. BBS is a prequel, so yeah.)
    KH is slowly replacing my love for the poke's.. D:
    I'm connected on wi-fi now =3

*Edits* well I have to go now so I guess we'll have to do the trade some other time then...
    Ok so Saturday 9pm for you and 9am for me ^^ ? (Just to confirm the hour =3. However, if you really prefer 8pm (your time), then just tell me and I'll try to wake up at 8 like I did this morning x3)
    Ponyta's stats =3 :
    - Ability: ... Run Away (I know, it's not the most useful >-<;; )
    - level : 18
    - moves: tackle, growl, tail whip, ember (as I said, untouched ^^)

Do you want the IV as well? o.o I could check them with the IV calculator on Serebii... o3o

[Oh God I just realised the huge time difference between our countries. I checked the time difference between Canada and the Philippines... so Philippines is 12 hours ahead of Canada (where I live). XD I could be awake at your 8pm, since it'd be 8AM for me here... but it'd probably be easier for me to get up at 9AM, your 9PM >_<;;]

My Friend Code:
    Naiya: 2320 3693 4655
    I'm sorry, I already have a shiny shinx >_<;; (just not a spare one, that's why there aren't any for up for trades). The ones I already have, apart from those that I have up for trades, are shinx, smoochum, mareep, togepi and larvitar... =/
    Next I got a shiny Makuhita in my Sapphire in the Granite Cave. When I played Emerald I got a Shiny Oddish (made it a Vileplume) and a Shiny Torkoal. In Leaf Green my first Rattata I saw was a Shiny and was part of my Main Team. And in my Diamond I found a Shiny Cherubi.

The Best Experience I had with a Shiny Pokemon was with a Exeggcute in Leaf Green as well.

I see you have many shinies =] Is there a way I could trade for any of your shinies or clone them so i could have one, request what you would like!
    Thanks
    Shinyhunter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom