Medusa Gorgon
Local time
2:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, heading in now. Give me a bit to shift them over though. I'm going to tutor some of mine that I haven't shifted yet so I have a full 6.
    Oh just two, I have fodder for that. Use my SS FC in my sig. What should I use of yours? I'm gonna shift from my SS to my Black that you've already got.
    hi.. i was woundering if you would like to trade? :) what do you want for it? ( the aron )
    Are you sure edgey looks alright? :eek: I thought he looked a little off to me, but I am my own greatest negative critic. XP Anyway thanks so much for commenting on it, and I'm glad it made your weekend. :) It was a lot of fun trying to draw a group picture again, and even more fun since most of the people in there I've either never drawn or only drawn a few times. I actually think luke and layton where the most practiced out of all of them. XD
    do like stories? no? then you'll love this! yes? then you'll love this:

Dream sequence: My dream
    There lay a young ebony haired young boy. Pretty much my age, lying down in the middle of a playground, crying. There many other children were ganging around him, kicking him, punching him their arms and feet enveloped in mysterious blue orbs. They were all sniggering, nearby there was the sound of a bell; then even more children emerging from the doors. They too started to join in the torment of the young boy. Soon it seemed that the entire school was attacking the defenceless boy. A couple of seconds later, the loud cracking of the boys bones resulted in even louder cries, for help, for someone, for anyone to stop this torment. Meanwhile some teachers passed not caring. Then all of a sudden the gang stopped and took a few steps away from what was left of the destroyed boy. Now that I had a better view, I could see that his arms and legs completely destroyed, many teeth were knocked out, and his ribs looked badly smashed as well. Then out from the crowd came a purple haired boy, a cruel and heartless smirk filling his face, followed by a messy brown haired boy, who seemed to want to stop whatever the former had in mind. An argument broke out before the latter was pulled away by the crowd leaving the purple haired boy to commit whatever his mind had come up with. The pit of my stomach fell with dread as he stepped closer to the crying boy, in his pool of blood, the purple hair’s shoes made a splashing sound as if stepping into an ordinary rain puddle, not blood. He smirked just seconds from lifting his fist, the orb that surrounded it was starting to flame, as he made one quick movement, it was clear that his attack was to... to...crack open the.... young boys....h..h...head, as his flaming fist came within millimetres of its target....
    hey, I know you are not online, but I uploaded the picture yesterday. ^^ Please critic it when you have the time. :D
    I'll see if I can, sorry, it's just that I haven't played my White in a month because last time I played, the game froze right before I saved. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom