• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I see we haven't talked much before, so during this month and the next season, I thought we should get to know and talk with each other a bit more. ^^
    MY ARGUMENT IS VALID BECAUSE AT LEAST I'M NOT SOME CRAZY TALKIN' BLUE CAT THAT LIVES IN A BUBBLE. I'm a talking cocoon. Much more believable. :B
    STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES YOU FLYING KITTEH!

It's good to see that in her time away from BMGf her talent for art has not diminished in the slightest. :D
    I WOULD BAN YOUR REBEL ASS TOO IF YOU PULLED A SIMILAR STUNT HERE YOU PUNK.
    Though what would the BMGf equivalent be...oh, I know! Being a Digimon fan. :B

Is cuz I part Psychic-type. :>

Your avy/banner combo is so cute~
    Mewie! I just wanted to tell you that I made a button for my shop, in case you maybe wanted to use it for your affiliates section xD So you don't have to use the huge banner!
    Here it is:
    GO BACK TO POKÉTECH AND LEARN HOW TO ADD, TAUROSCRAP NEVER EQUALS WIN.

Lack of interest in the site combined with rl stuff keeping you away?
    I'D LIKE TO DECLARE THAT MATCH A LOAD OF TAUROSCRAP. =p

According to the date on my last message, like half a year. xD Nice to see you again.
    You were away so you missed the drives - who knows, maybe one day you'll catch one and fight find your way to the top! It kinda happened out of the blue for me, I was like "let's try this" almost for the lols, and yeah. xD
    Pretty good, thanks! School started to become srs business, but I survived. xD Yup, between our change to vB4, new forums, the release of English BW and a HUGE staff drive I guess you can say so. :p
    Uf!! D: Qué mala suerte!! :( jajaa no te preocupes yo hubiera creado una cuenta nueva xD just like you did *nod nod*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom