• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to there being two fanclubs for the HG/SS games, they will be merged into Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

Sincerely,

The Bulbagarden Staff
    Meh. If you absolutely have to then I guess we'll just have to give Gryffindor a penalty or something, and Hufflepuff an extra reward in terms of House Points and stuff, because there's one more Gryffindor than we wanted and one less Hufflepuff.

I'll have to talk to samedwards when he gets back.
    Yeah, I guess. How adverse to you towards becoming a Hufflepuff, just fyi?
    If you really don't want to I guess we could have an extra Gryffindor :/
    Even though it'd mean they'd outnumber all the other houses.
    It's character rivalry it's fine. Daemon calls all of Tamakis characters things that shouldn't be said all the time. He's actually the closest thing to a friend I have on this site.
    In fact, I also decided to make a photo album on my profile page including all the Pokemon I catch. It has data on the Pokemon as well. Where the Pokemon was caught, the moves it knows and other things. If you want check it out man :)
    Though I didn't use it as an avatar (hope you're not too upset), I did put it in my signature. I decided to follow up and added a sprite of a mankey, my other Pokemon in the RP. I guess I'll be adding my party there. Thanks man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom