• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... um... maybe I'll come to yours then... ur... *dails 999* ... just one minute... "Hello? Send everyone now! Help me!"
    Sorry for bugging u when you said you were tired,and my last comment wasnt meant to imply you couldnt write the plot scripts... its just that this is exciting and plus i came up with the scrpit idea for jett returning in the time between when you suggested he be rogers apprentice and when i posted it
    Please???? If you do so I'll write plot scripts for you for anything else you need for the rest of the month... and you could just have Roger go to sleep and send his apprentice in his place
    actually i have a rough idea for the explanation and could you make roger bring him in but let jett do the explaining? I'll cover it.

anyways, my idea was that Jett left after the events at Christmas, solely to train to become powerful enough to prevent any other similiarly catastrophic events. He heard abt the events involving Galactic and sought out to aid them, but with no other leads, joined the police and thereafter met with roger and became his apprentice.

Sound good?
    ok if u want tomorrow during my free classes i could write up the explanatory plot for how jett ended up his apprentice so you wont have to do as much. id stilll run it by u before including it though.
    How should I bring Jett back into the RP? In other words, where/when and how should he come back to meet the others.
    maybe. i need to know a little more abt him though, and we'd need an explanation as to how he ended up there, on the offchance someone decides to make their character ask.

And here's the team I was thinking about giving him:

Storm (Luxray)

Midnight (Honchkrow)

Crawler (Altered Galvantula, recieved as a Joltik)

Static (Electivire, Electabuzz if this team seems to powerful)

Spark (Pikachu)

Relic (Golurk)
    hey can i have jett come back to cause the power outage? Im willing to make him into a recurring character, and I could explain that he had left to train after the events at christmas..
    o_O ... who are you again? Just kiddin'!

Do you want to go on ACWW? I could come to your town or the other way around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom