• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Yun
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you delete your last post in Ravenclaw Academy, the second page became glitched so I wanna delete all the posts that make it up.
    Hiya. Welcome to the URPG. ^_^ At the moment, most of our mentors have apprentices. Dragoness and Feng, while both talented members, aren't super active, which leaves Buzzer and Phantom Kat. They're both awesome (I speak from experience here). Buzz is iffy though, because he's kind of moody, so you'd have to talk to him and make sure you got along before he'd agree to mentoring you. Kat would be sure to do it if you asked, but I don't know how much she can teach you about battling, since she mostly does story stuff. The choice is yours, and if you ever need anything, I'll be glad to help out too. :D I just thought it might be a good idea for you to talk to one of them. For the sections you want to improve in, I'd recommend Buzz, but like I said, he's a bit of an oddball, so you should talk to him and see how it works out. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom