• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I still haven't gotten your snorlax ready.. to be honest after a few attempts I quit for a while.. I just haven't felt the erg to play recently. I guess I'm in one of those do nothing moods. ><; Anyway I'm going to try again tonight, and hope a good one comes out.
    I'm beginning to think we are in very different timezones. It's 10:34am right now, and I'm at work for another 9 or 10 hours. It's going to be a long day. Will you be available around that time your time? What is your time?
    I won't be able to tade till late late monday or tuesday when I get back from vacation. I'm on my phone now, but I'll VM you when I am home so you know I'm back.
    I'm at work now. Won't be home for a while, then I'm going away for the weekend. If I can catch you before I leave that'll work, but I'm not sure how the times are going to work out.
    I'll be home from work in an hour or less. If you will be around then we'll get our trade going quick before I leave for the weekend.
    dont worry my post is gone but i still have ur Celebi i deleted post cuz all my poke but urs and my Crown raikou were traded
    Probably. Not making any promises though. My household is rather unpredictable.
    Hello. On the IV babies thread, did you mean a modest Zorua? I didn't ever breed a modest Ralts...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom