B
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should give it a try, though if you can somehow watch the Japanese original instead of English you won't feel like WTFin' every waking moment (TENTOMON HAS EVOLVED INTO STEVE JOBS! comes to mind). Spanish and Portuguese dubs are also good, if you happen to know these languages.
    YOU DARE?!?! YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE BRITISH?!?!?

Ah, nevermind. I'm never on BMGf anymore lol so I'm hoping you'll reply. :D yeah that girl if my girlfriend now and I'm happy! I"M SEEING THE FLIPPING RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS IN NOVEMBER I'M SO FRICKIN EXCITED EXCITED XDDDDDDDDDDD
    (Sorry for replying late, Iv been playing way too much Xbox 360 lately XD)
    I find him more of someone cotrolled by his massive ego and also a complete monster at times (such as murding a child in one episode and the episode about him sending piggies into Dib's past to make it worse and worse) but he still is a pretty lovable charecter overall in my point of view.

ALSO YAY FOR COFFEE INSANITY!
    When you have a lot of friends,
    Whether they're girls or boys,
    The fun and laughter never ends,
    And neither do all the joys!

That kinda sounded like something they'd put in a card, lol.

I'm happy to hear you're having a great time in high school!
    Whoops, sorry I missed your VM from last month. ._.

Zank you, it comes from one of these piksures. :>
    And yes, sometimes I get that feeling that they're the best kitty cats in the world ever when they do cutesy or sweet things. :3 Or when they kill flies for me. They are now the go-to fly swatters in the house.
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe someday you'll have enough time to share them. :)

Don't worry, I've seen much more awkward sounding things in my time here. Hilarious, but awkward at the same time. A few of them can be found here. xD

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that B3. :(
    That said, I don't think you're helping your case much by giving them the cold shoulder. Show them that you're a mature young lady by talking to them about it, going over how you understand why they made that decision. It's not a guarantee, but I think it will at least get you a bit closer to getting that laptop you rightfully earned.

Don't worry about it, sometimes it helps to vent. ^^
    We're all good for the most part. They still don't respond when we call them by their names though. I think I get more of a response from them by calling them "KITTIES! 8D" when I come home from work. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom