G
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Wonders whether you are able to make text-less versions of the last two signatures you made for me*
    I think I'll throw in a friend request, since I think I'm liking my avatar request so much. Though, I'm pretty sure that it'll get used next thing...
    So yeah, funny story. I can now see the 16th page on your shop, but Bulba keeps taking me to the 15th
    Yeah just so you know, Bulba is telling me that you made the last post in your shop at 2:16pm today, except I can't see anything. My post is the last one D:
    Did you do my Ditto banner? I got a mention from your shop about something being done, except nothing is. And your offline. I'm slightly confused
    Hello again. Once again..... my wife absolutely loves that Joltik picture, lol. I was playing a game with our daughter and she was making a ton of noise(the noise women make when they get excited) and she called me into the office and pointed to the screen saying how adorable Joltik looks. I think she's going to officially keep checking your page and shop for pictures and such. =)
    Hi there, was just going to say you needn't worry about a trade, I am making one currently for the Dratini and Vulpix, but thank you for your help :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom