P
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I certainly hope not! Sprites are iconic of the franchise and I hope that they live on in at least SOME form during the transition. Maybe Pokémon will follow you around, HG/SS style, and those sprites will become the next big thing.
    I'm also sure that kind spriters will continue to create renditions of the new three-dimensional models. Have you read this article?
    Hello, I was looking at your art. and I like what I see. It's good, but I want to know is can you make banners?
    I made an official shop banner (you can find it on my art shop) so would you mind adding that to your "affiliates" list on your shop instead of just a link?
    P.S. Please fix my name when you give credit for the avatar in your signature because it's currently spelled wrong? ^^
    Hey there! Sure, I would love to affiliate! :3
    just use the following, without spaces:
    [ URL="insert the URL of my shop here"][ IMG ]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/nicogon88/abi/pixel.gif[ / IMG ][ / URL ]

Be sure to remove all of the spaces or else it won't work.
    Also, where it says "insert the URL of my shop here", that's what you're supposed to do! :p hehehe. The URL of my shop is the address that takes you to the main page.
    Wherever you put it, something like this will show up:
    Happy 3 day late b-day!
    congratulations on your shop!
    does that mean that you are still working at mine?
    And do you want to afrilliate shop?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom