A
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What, you thought I'd use T-tar just because I put it as my favorite?

I only did that because my first flawless pokemon I ever bred was a Larvitar, and I was going to base my team around it until I discovered that Drizzletoed was coming out. I prefer Water as a type over Rock and Ground. Now, if they only made a weather that was specifically just for Steels or Ghosts...
    Well, my weather team is my only team. I'm working on some pokemon, but the only teams I actually have are Rain and (nearly finished) doubles.

Aside from that, yes, I would like to battle with non-weather teams.
    GG! I'm fine with the hax, it evened out. BTW, can I keep the battle video? I recorded it, but I'll delete if you want.
    Okay. Let's battle, then. My wifi might not work right now, but I'll be able to battle tomorrow between 1 and 4 pm.
    Yes. VM when you can battle. I'll try to be on, and I can battle later today if that would work as well.
    We can battle right now. Black FC: 0089 2472 2115. I have yours. I will be able to battle just about any time I'm on if you can't right now.
    Thanks, I appreciate it, but there are much better battlers than me. Troggy once wrecked one my teams with ScarfGyarados, and I can't remember beating Heathcliff without Hax. I haven't had the time to build teams and master RNG'ing in order to build a Wi-Fi team yet.
    And I certainly do overpredict too much. I've lost many matches because I've overestimated my opponents.
    That's certainly unusual. I guess it might be best to wait until you get your computer back.
    GG, and I didn't end up changing anything on my team. I used my same team as I normally would, and I didn't end up watching all too much of your previous match, because I had to post a PM in that time and I ended up getting the teams mixed up anyways. The entire match I was like, "Where's Rotom-H?".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom