• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
NeoMiniTails
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ffff it's okay. xD <33 /hugs/ I'm so happy that you're back~! I'll reply soon; currently working on schools stuff.
    Murrrr. So. Do you just want to start a new rp instead of continuing he one we had, or are you just off rps for the mo'? >o>;
    Hey, remember that RP we had a long while ago? With Sailor Moon, and Death Note guys, and some other dudes too? Do you remember the name? I want to see if I can find it again, just read through it.
    Oh, just so you know; demons' eyes turn red when they eat other demons. So when Nias says 'killed one of your kind' he really means 'ate one of them you weird cannibal'. xD
    So awesome! ;o; Moreeeee~! I really like all of the characters, even the evil ones, and the writing is just awesome. <3
    Well, lemme give you a short description: basically, angels and demons are kind of real. Of course, Nias is a 'demon'; but they're not really from Hell or Heaven. In reality, their dimensions are on top [heaven] and below [hell] ours, and they have the ability to jump to different dimensions for short periods of time [the higher up on the food chain they are, the longer they can stay in our own dimension]. Because of this, there has always been the threat of an all-out war for control of our own dimension between the angels and demons. I was thinking now would be a lovely time to start that war. <;
    Sure, I'd love to! What would I get to do? o:
    Eee, awesome! <: And I actually was going to, but I never got a link. xD Would you mind linking me to it? o: I'll be happy to read it if you do~!

Hmm... really, we could do both! My writing style has changed a bit [and I'm a year older~!] so that might be a bit apparent in the old one, but other than that I'd love to continue it. As for a new one... I've been going over a big plot idea that I'd love to flesh out, if you're interested. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom