• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was wondering if i could get the picture of the Bachurus that you used for my sig w/o the text (the 1st atempt one with the shiny Bachuru)
    sorry about that xD! not right now, I just like to look for random images there, If it working for you then I'll trying clearing my cache.
    Just letting you know that I haven't heard back from you, and I am closing my thread now since there is no point in it being open anymore. So I am effectively canceling our trade.
    awesome job i think i might want another piece of art done by you, though it shouldnt be this far from pokemon this time...ill post it when I think of the pokemon I want on it
    Hey there genbeeb, I was only able to breed you up 2 of the 3 pokemon you requested. I currently don't have much time anymore to breed things and I already have everything I was requesting on my thread.

I can trade you those 2 that you wanted for fodder if you still need them, if not, I'm sorry about all this at any rate 3: let me know what you'd like to do k?
    Thanks.
    Don't worry - I don't mind default size avatars. I request 300x300 because then I can use it for other purposes.
    The spontaneous avatar and usertitle change yesterday or two days ago didn't clue you in?
    Spot on! I was talking about these two from Kirby.

Don't worry too much about everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom