• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I liked the length. If you do end up writing mega-chapters then that's just a way to get a break, where you can post the next half in a week and have plenty of time to write the next.

Anyway, I don't mind you VMing me - actually it's pretty nice seeing a notification every now and then - so if you do post a chapter feel free to tell me, and don't worry if it takes me a while to respond, I will eventually. :)
    Anabel, huh?

Is she going to be the 'you' or the female rival?
    Basically, Kyogre or Groudon?
    Anabel, huh?

Anabel, huh?

Anabel, huh?

Anabel, huh?

Anabel, huh?

Anabel, huh?

Interesting. I guess you can. Questions:

What region will it be in? An existing one or not?
    What names will be used?

Probably more, but I can't think of any right now.
    Would you like to be interviewed for the Summer Awards? Good publicity for your fic and for the workshop.
    Thnaks pal! Hows your storty over Volkner going? Added any more chapters? If you have, lemmeh know, that was some great stuff you had going. I understand how the evil monster "Busy" gets in the way, haheh.
    It's not that I'm the most critical - not by any means. It's just that I give the lowest numbers, which means that even I think that an 85/100 is exceptionally good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom