• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm game syncing atm, and have been for ten minutes. Whenever you're free to trade in the future, please shoot me a VM and I'll hopefullyyyy be available ^^
    Your Mienfoo will be ready for pick-up between 1pm and 12am EST tomorrow. Please reply to me with the exact time you'd like to trade and all will be well. You are trading five rare candies for a shiny flawless mienfoo named swift. Also, add me on skype if you can. Real Time text chat will make the process go much faster. My user name is Erixtone.
    still trying to catch you online for that Charmander-Male-Docile-x/31/x/31/x/31. Haven't heard back from you yet though :[
    i'll be shooting you more VMs if i see ya around before the 10th.
    ok i can trade in the evenings(6-8pm) were on the same time zone (GMT-7) so it won't be that hard.
    IV Breeding left overs: I'm on GMT btw, so 8 hours between us I think -.-
    I'm available about 3pm-12pm tomorrow, if you are. GMT btw, but I would rather you pick a suitable time and I come on around then, don't want to wait for 9 hours :/
    Weekdays I am available about 8-12 GMT again. If you can't make any of these times then don't worry about it. Thanks anyway :)
    Not a problem--obviously something was off last night. Let me know when you're available again!
    Well I'm free for the next 30 minutes, so I could do it then. Otherwise we can trade tomorrow night around the same time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom