• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
GreatLiver
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi my car broke down I need a lift and a jack and a dry martini will you sign up for TOTAL-DRAMA-AS POKéMON?

Say Sweetie Bell for yes and Applebloom for no.
    I've done that before for one of the summers but by the end of it when the pattern needs to change I just found it near impossible to do so.
    Yeah, it's just after 8 here. This is slightly made irrelevant by staying up all night though. Might end up sleeping through most of the day.
    Love the "lose the greek". Unfortunately I'm probably the only one that Understands you as I'm at boarding school and have to do it! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    The first 10 episodes are pretty bad. After that it gets a lot better. The second arc (episode 31 onwards) is really good in my opinion.
    Oh yeah. Bit of a XW fanboy, so I changed the name to the main character. Not likely to be a permanent change.
    (lololol that might be a problem :p)

We don't really have a set time yet; we're still waiting for a couple more applications.

What'll happen is that I'll have a pool of people to draw from for the cast members, and I use who's available (and I'll do my best to rotate the cast). If it happens at an inconvenient time for you, you can be excluded from that cast.

So... send me a clip of you talking. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom