• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol i got my account, it's darknight but i'm still stuck because my e-mail won't let me activate my account.
    Wow yo bro theirs strange activity going on in this forums. i just watching da hole thing. yep a couple of guys trying to go out with this hot chick. xDD
    Sure no problem but i'm having problems with creating my account. but i'll have that straighting out by noon. xD
    That remains me of shining force a little bit xD. i'll probably download it today sometime. Rpg games i love those games. xD
    oh god lagging this the second time this happened i send blah blah blah lol i forgot her real name and the same happened to her. im sorry dude i spammed the same message multi time i gotta find a better roter connection later.
    cool game maybe i'll download it sometime this week or something. i'll checkout that game XD. what's it about?
    cool game maybe i'll download it sometime this week or something. i'll checkout that game XD. what's it about?
    Im been making people laugh lately for some reason. better yet im fine as always. hmmn i got every pokemon in the unova :D.
    chilling and i when to a big graduation party 5 days ago i played pokemon pearl and got my revenge on my friends that beat me lol. xD
    Wow i haven't been here in weeks due to logging in errors. anyways what's going on with ya?.
    same here but different. everytime i log in and go to another place it resets again so i didn't come online that day :D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom