D
Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm not bad. So are you getting back into Pokemon or is this one of your long time drop in visits?
    If you're reading this. that means you still care <3 love all yall Internets friends and pokemasters !
    Ohh, cool. Do you still have XD and stuff? The only third gen game I like is Emerald. R/S are too limited and I don't like FRLG much at all. Are you going to use stuff from Blue for Stadium? I don't have a 3DS...I have a DS Lite which is served me well so far.
    So you haven't totally disappeared yet? I'd still take you up on your free Pokemon for me offer!! :D
    Yeah I hold onto everything like that too xD...a lot of the stuff I bought used/at yard sales so I don't want to let it go the same way I got it. Conglomo is probably locked and buried, it's probably there!
    Wow, I wish I could quit, but I find that I am too attached! How much are you going to sell the game cards for? I really shouldn't be buying any more...but lol. If the list of stuff you have is somewhere, I'd probably like to grab a few things! We never traded Togepis, I was kind of looking forward to that one :3
    ok i wanted a flawless Jap ditto so bad im searching thru month old forums. can you tell me how you got a FOREIGN flawless ditto? and is it UT?
    Ohhh, yeah I can understand being too busy to play. Perhaps it will lure you back once you are finished with your classes :D
    Goodbye Pokemon World! Thank you for the good times. I apologize if we have a pending trade but considered it canceled. sorry thanks again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom