• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your avatar reminds me of the movie Twelve Monkeys.

I just thought I'd share that completely useless piece of information.
    Hurristat edited that and felt that it didn't have enough of a tie to Pokemon to include. If you want to make the link stronger and more consistent throughout, I'd be happy to include it in Issue 4.
    Well, hello there!

Now that your VMs are open, I can freely send you inane and shallow messages in order to build a positive relationship. ^^
    Masuda takes pride in the fact that 1,800,000 people are registered to the Global Link. Is that supposed to be impressive? It means that only around 13% of the Black and White players bothered to register... The number of active users must be much lower than that, too.
    Out of curiosity, are your ideas really reflected in this opinion piece? The only thing that seems familiar to me is the desire to see a sequel instead of a third version, which is certainly not widespread among the fandom.
    Sure thing. In the meantime, you may want to participate in the discussion I'm having with Green Zubat about the Abyssal Ruins.
    Once again I have to say thanks for your help with my Nat.Bulba article. It was really resourceful and a good insight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom