S
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah i c i try not to use legendary pokemon thought if i made a electric team zapdos and raikou is only good one i can use but for some reason i feel that i am cheating... :( i don't know meaning i want a fair fight but using legendary is sorta cheating i guess lol
    thanks so much i feel like a idiot lolso i got a 2 question: 1 is about battle do you mix of old a new pokemon or w/e? and which pokemon version is good as mean (pokemon) not the game itself clearly white/black is better but the pokemon that is another story! for my battle style is a mix in platinum but in white i didnt transfer any pokemon yet because i am waiting for the third so i can transfer... but i am thinking of make my pokemon more challenging meaning i am thinking making white purely electric and new one a different type...
    I'm actually giving a few of them away so if you want one look for my thread in the Offering section (I restarted my game so I'll take any Gen I-IV Pokémon other than the ones I listed in the thread).
    i got a question is about breeding i have 2 eevees, one is a female dreamworld eevee brave nature with iv of 31 special attack another one is a timid eevee male with iv 31 on speed question is if i put a ev item on the female pokemon and a everstone on the male. Would the baby have iv 31 of speed and special attack and timid nature and dreamworld ability?
    Yes, it's legit. Now, I don't have any access to wi-fi until wednesday. Can you hold until then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom