• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah i c i try not to use legendary pokemon thought if i made a electric team zapdos and raikou is only good one i can use but for some reason i feel that i am cheating... :( i don't know meaning i want a fair fight but using legendary is sorta cheating i guess lol
    thanks so much i feel like a idiot lolso i got a 2 question: 1 is about battle do you mix of old a new pokemon or w/e? and which pokemon version is good as mean (pokemon) not the game itself clearly white/black is better but the pokemon that is another story! for my battle style is a mix in platinum but in white i didnt transfer any pokemon yet because i am waiting for the third so i can transfer... but i am thinking of make my pokemon more challenging meaning i am thinking making white purely electric and new one a different type...
    I'm actually giving a few of them away so if you want one look for my thread in the Offering section (I restarted my game so I'll take any Gen I-IV Pokémon other than the ones I listed in the thread).
    i got a question is about breeding i have 2 eevees, one is a female dreamworld eevee brave nature with iv of 31 special attack another one is a timid eevee male with iv 31 on speed question is if i put a ev item on the female pokemon and a everstone on the male. Would the baby have iv 31 of speed and special attack and timid nature and dreamworld ability?
    Yes, it's legit. Now, I don't have any access to wi-fi until wednesday. Can you hold until then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom