• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Carmenstar97
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, I am new here and I want to post a novel with lots of chapters. How do I do it? I did find out about Writer's workshop and did post a thread. It is awaiting for approval. How much time does it takes to get approved?
    I also want to ask, how do I post chapters with proper index.
    I hope you would help me out
    • Hi
    Reactions: lisianthus
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Hi!! So, Carmenstar isn't forums staff, which means that they're probably not the right person to ask about this. Each section of the forums has its own staff listed in it, so for section-specific questions like this it's probably best to go to one of those staffers. For WW that'd be Beth Pavell, Cresselia92, LightningTopaz, lisianthus, Torchic W. Pip, or namohysip. I'd suggest you take this question to one of them, they'll probably be able to help you out!
    lisianthus
    lisianthus
    @TheSilverPrince hii! this is lisianthus (lisia) here, and there's some stuff to address in your fic before everything gets approved and ready to be seen on the mainspace okay? i'll be PMing you soon with details but know that staff are aware of this and will see to it soon!

edit: sent!! please check your inbox!
    Sorry this is all split up into multiple posts. I've no other way of contacting you at the moment, and you also seem to be the only junior administrator with a viable way of contacting without a Bulbapedia account.

Again, sorry for the text-block/huge hassle.

Oh, and based on the other posts, here's a belated wish to you for a happy birthday.
    Carmenstar97
    Carmenstar97
    Hi there! Yes, I do go to Cornell. It's not for everyone, but there are plenty of other good schools!

Yep, the staff are aware that there are some technical difficulties, account creation being one of them. It's on the fix list, but I don't have an ETA for you.

The item that you found is technically part of the outer area of Dragonspiral Tower, and is noted on that page (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dragonspiral_Tower#Items). As you can see from the page, it can only be obtained in the winter. So that entire area above the old Icirrus Gym can only be accessed in the winter, when the snow piles up and provides a pathway. We actually have some images showing what that looks like on the Seasons page (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seasons#Autumn).

Thanks for the birthday wish!
    ... which seems to not have any encounter data, there is a functional item that can be picked up, which is denotated by the overworld Pokeball icon. Looks like it's a NeverMeltIce. Wasn't included in the item manifest in the article for the city on Bulbapedia, nor was there trivia noting the inaccessible area.
    Regardless, could you look into this? i wanted to make an account because I think there may be an inaccessible area in Icirrus City from Pokemon White 2 worth noting. Not positive if it's an emulation error or ROM dump error, which is why I wanted to share with others and get confirmation. There's an area above the old Icirrus City gym which is inaccessible except by noclip, and although there is dark grass there...
    I saw you were an active staff member on Bulbapedia. You go to Cornell? Hmph, got shot down from there.

Anyhow, I'd prefer emailing you, but unfortunately, I'm unable to create an account on Bulbapedia.

Here's a copy-paste of the error.

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.[025f609ee033efbe392072fb] 2017-11-15 16:45:42: Fatal exception of type "Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError"
    Thanks Carmen =)

*belated Happy Birthday to you as well... Sorry for being late though*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom