chimera
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah its a fun a game, but they stopped making it. it must have not have sold well. I was just going to write "must'nt". is that a word? o_O
    lol are you serious? I thought they would be really easy to set up. a black one or a white one?
    Eyetoy is for the Playstation 2. You get a camera with a usb cord that connects to the playstation 2. You then use the disc like normal and you can play games without the controller, the screen has you on it. And so you have to move around to play, it looks like this on the screen.
    WTF? Ooo, a mile. What was your time? I swam a mile in swim practice today. More than, but only just. The coach gave us an easy practice today.
    Im exactly the same, but im not a gamer in general. The newest thing I own is my DS lite XD so happy Pokemon BW was on it so I didnt have to buy a new system.

when did you get the Wii? If I had one I would play it everyday, I love active games like that. Do you remember eyetoy? I was in love with that.
    thats exactly what I heard. I think it would be worth investing in Twilight Princess if you have the Wii :) what games do you like?
    ahh braces. One of the terrors of the teenage years. Luckily I will never have them. >:D

Yes, it should be. But until then I think Im gonna play Ocarina of Time on le old 64.
    I like the dentist. They have never hurt me :3 What was your toothy problem?
    My day has been good. My sister is coming to see me soon with her 2 year old boy my nephew. He's cute. And I think im going out for tea tonight so Im looking forward to that.
    It is good I like it.

I like Panda's and my favourite Pokemon is Bulbasaur, so I tryed crossing the two together until I came up with Bulba_Panda. Im not overly happy with it but I do think it suits me and it sort flows.

how has your day been?
    oh! hello there. well Im not asking how are you are because you have already told me.

how did your username come about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom