• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Sorry for the late VM; I keep getting distracted. ^^;)

Yeah, I sometimes lack motivation, which is a big problem I try working on.
    Ooh My Chemical Romance rocks! :D

If you're having a good time with it, then props to you. :) I'm not so much into technology, either.

:/ I really hope things work out, and I'm sorry to hear all that's happened to them. That's really terrible, and I hope they're managing okay.
    That's awesome! Bilingualism intrigues me and people who are bilingual make me jealous xD. I can only speak a little Tagalog (I'm half Chinese and my dad's side of the family speaks it) and a little Spanish (from school). I have relatives in Kentucky. ^^ (Though it's very close to the Virginia border, where most my mother's family lives.)

Lol it's okay; I understand since you're not from here. xD

Haha sweet. Do you think you'll do anything in the gaming industry as a career?

Aw, it's okay; my family has drama, too. I really hope for the best for them, though. Do you think you'd move to the US to take care of them? It seems like it would be a big sacrifice.
    Hi,yep now im able to post on your profile and thanks.I enjoyed talking with you too.Though i might take a break a bit from debating(work and other stuff lol).
    Haha, well I'm glad you are able to talk to everyone now :) I am doing well, thank you for asking! Hope you enjoy it here.
    I think foreign languages would be incredibly helpful, but I don't really plan to take it much farther. I actually want to study music; I'm a big fan of singing.

That's cool! What languages do you speak?

You'd probably make a lot more than $500 a year; $500 is actually considered very low here. ^^;

Cool way of getting a nickname. xD

Aw, I'm awfully sorry to hear that, and I hope you and your family are doing okay. Cancer is such an awful disease. :/
    I know what you mean; I have relatives dispersed throughout the world, so I understand what you mean by feeling obligated.

xD I like Sonic the Hedgehog, but I've never joined a forum for it; just this one for Pokémon. And yeah, people around here are pretty civil for the most part; the Anime section has certainly become much calmer over the past few years. It's really nice!
    Currently, Spanish. Thankfully it's mostly review, so nothing to difficult. ^^
    Alrighty! And yeah, I like having my own alias; I can roam unidentified. ;P That's cool; and is it because of Pokémon that your nickname is Ash?
    Heh, I'd have to talk to you a while before I could come up with an accurate nickname. XD But I can try!
    I'm okay; a bit stressed, but otherwise, life is good.

So what are you liking about the site so far (noticed you were new)?
    Hey! I'm doing pretty well; working on some homework at the moment. My name's The Puppetmaster; you can call me that, TPM, Puppet, or by my real name, Franklin.
    How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom