G
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was wondering if i could get the picture of the Bachurus that you used for my sig w/o the text (the 1st atempt one with the shiny Bachuru)
    sorry about that xD! not right now, I just like to look for random images there, If it working for you then I'll trying clearing my cache.
    Just letting you know that I haven't heard back from you, and I am closing my thread now since there is no point in it being open anymore. So I am effectively canceling our trade.
    awesome job i think i might want another piece of art done by you, though it shouldnt be this far from pokemon this time...ill post it when I think of the pokemon I want on it
    Hey there genbeeb, I was only able to breed you up 2 of the 3 pokemon you requested. I currently don't have much time anymore to breed things and I already have everything I was requesting on my thread.

I can trade you those 2 that you wanted for fodder if you still need them, if not, I'm sorry about all this at any rate 3: let me know what you'd like to do k?
    Thanks.
    Don't worry - I don't mind default size avatars. I request 300x300 because then I can use it for other purposes.
    The spontaneous avatar and usertitle change yesterday or two days ago didn't clue you in?
    Spot on! I was talking about these two from Kirby.

Don't worry too much about everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom