• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm glad to hear things are going well.

I haven't gotten X/Y yet. I plan to pick it up in a couple of weeks when I have some extra money. Don't even have a 3DS yet. -_-

How are you liking it? We have to swap friends codes at some point.
    Pretty good. Exams are like "RAWR GLOMP" and all this time of year, and I kinda prefer school to online pogeymanz, but eh... HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LIFE?! XD

Also, since Scourge brought it up and I'm genuinely curious: when I rambled a bit on Duncan in your grade, was that at all helpful to you? =x
    I was in Canada. XD 'n there's an author named... Captain Dude, 'r something to that extent, who asked me to grade his Pe2K story. You should grab that next, if you get a chance.

Hopefully, college will be awesome. Still haven't gotten in.
    Hey, Soro, I saw you guys posted, and I was just wondering if it was okay if I don't post for a couple of days. NaNoWriMo is finishing up as of the 30th, and since my computer died mid way in, I was without it for four days and am a little behind. I promise I would post on the 1st as soon as it was done, since I still think I can finish the 50k if I really hustle, but if you guys want a post right away, I can be sure to get it up for you. If you could share this with Kit and then let me know, that'd be great ^^
    Lol, I was angsting over that for a while... I'm beginning to think that I had your AIM wrong or something. I'll fix that in my grade then, so congrats on your Gothita capture! hehe.
    hey soro, sorry about not posting, just got really busy at school, but i will be trying to get my post up asap!
    Take your time, soro ^^ Don't overwork yourself and just come back to it when you can, okay ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom