• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It MIGHT be best as a blog, but if you cleverly masked it (as, say, a general "anyone produced any films?" thread or "anyone done any student films" thread, or something along those lines. Really, anything that was cleverly masked, and not completely blatant self-promotion), I don't see why not. I've certainly allowed people to do self-promoting in the past because it was subtle or cleverly done.
    Thought that I'd let you know about the Bulbanews front page problem. No usernames are showing up under posts. If I have time I'll look and see if I can figure it out.
    But I will say that the original source the three noble victories cards is Yahoo Kids. I actually found it first and posted a thread about it on PokéGym even before immewnity knew about it.
    I don't associate myself with news that's over a week old. Actually, when I was active on news, I was iffy if the news happened only 1 day before
    AIM messages and talk page messages will no longer reach me. If you want to talk to me, do so through here, or facebook.
    I have theory on why the system double posts: If one hits the post/save page button and it doesn't load right away, they may hit the button again, sending anothor post/edit to the thread/talk page. I have done this on both BP and here on the forums.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom