• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi trom. Would you care teaching me how to put a tagline for myself on here? (You know the one that shows up under the username to replace registered user). Thanks~
    I fixed when I saw it. I remembered last night someone noticed a error, so when I saw that you went ahead to update it for tomorrow, I decided to check your work.
    I'm 99.9% sure that you made an error on the Featured Content, assuming that the Candy Bar restores 20 HP not 20 PP
    Ah good, you know i think that the announcement thread may start an ugly discussion, and i'm pretty sure its off-topic, could you, please post a IDK, warning or smoething?
    I'm thinking of talking about the whole APNG thing again. It's almost a year, and it still bugs me. I think there must be a reason why Chrome never got around to supporting it, as well as IE and non-Opera mobile browsers.
    Click the number of votes for any one option. It'll take you to the normal poll results screen. *figured that out by chance while wondering the same thing earlier*
    I know so little about Rugby that it's not funny. I didn't even know that there was a World Cup on until I Googled it. Your gloating is wasted on me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom