A
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Kluke,
    sorry for not getting back 2 you sooner i have been ¨busy¨.... anyway-
    yes i would like help with the DW blaziken...
    but i have a question- are you going to be hacking me one or are you going to breeding me one? i dont mind either way. also, what form of payment you are looking for?

-jackjt8
    p.s. blue dragon... ‹3
    I never heard any of those titles before but Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. o.o Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi sounds way better than Gundam 00. Which is what I was gunna try to watch. But I'm not a mecha fan. >.>;; So I might watch that instead. xD
    Ohh? Tell me! xD My month break starts tomorrow so I'll have tons of time! x3
    I loved those series. xD Specially Higurashi & Umineko. :3 And really? That's great! Cept I haven't watched any animes lately cause of school. =.=;;
    Yeah I figured. xD My friends even find it odd I never watched.
    Oh! Were any of those anime I told ya good, or did you watch something else?
    Changed your name too? It's cute. :3 And I love your background!!! Tenchi Muyo was my first anime. :3
    Hmm the random animes that come to mind are To Love Ru, Bakemonogatari, Rosario+Vampire, Higurashi and Umineko, Baka Test, Omamori Himari, and Birdy the Mighty.
    Hehe Thanks. ^^ And I'm doing fine what about you? :3
    And yeah both did kinda die...;~; I think I stopped posting after it took people a day or two to reply to videos. =.=;;
    Hmm anime suggestions? What kind of anime do you like then? o.o?
    Heh yay then~ ^^ I like the anime ops and endings you've been putting in the threads. I've never even seen more than half of them. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom