Y
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay :) I'll get them for you in a few hours or so. Right now, I've got other stuff to do XDD
    Gooooooooooogle XDD Some of them were around tumbler, and some of them from zerochan.net XDD
    D
    your SUCH a CYLAN

xD

i hope thats a compliment for ya! :) ^^
    D
    On the newer games, right?.. :)

Epic <3;

By the way, what are your plans for christmas?
    :)

I don't know mine quuuite yet XD;

Also...my tounge has been sore and hurting all day today :/ i hope it gets better..
    D
    I don't exactly pay attension to levels anymore cuz I already won the game quite awile back and I really only battle online with set levels on there nowdays anyways :)

Yeah I like Twilight Sparkle a lot, too! She's cool and I find her one of the easiest to relate to :)
    D
    Who's your favorite pony? :)

And I understand ^_^ I hope waiting is easy enouth for me...(I've been getting bored with things way too easly lately :( having autism doesnt help much...)
    D
    Wanna have a POKEMON BATTLE?!?!!!
    >3

Also; Do You Watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
    ^_^

I hope you've been doing well!^^ im okay right now :)

~pachijchu~
    I found out it is your birthday by the list on of users who's birthday it is today on the main page of the forums. I recognised you from the VHS? and Poll - What color do you associate with the Ice-type? threads. To answer the question "Who're you again?" I often post in the Garden Grotto, Pokémon Video Games, Pokémon World, and Fun and Games forums.
    D
    Well he mighta changed his name on Serebii.net by now for all I know (he was LeoFlygon there, i remember). No idea what he'd be called now! Probably still has the name 'Leo' im pretty sure tho xD; i'd guess...
    D
    You seemed to have mellowed down a lot xD; i'm still rather hyper in many ways i guess...my body still cant handle sugar very well either x.x;

I barely changed xD;

I havent seen enouth of Cilan yet to form much of an opinion on him lol

Talking to you again after all these years feels awesome ^_^ i was wondering what happoned to you...(now i wonder whats happoned to Clouded Leo o_O; )
    D
    I'm not embaressed at all (tho sometimes i obsess over him in ways that make me feel a bit strange when im not playing pokemon nowdays, though...*i really dont understand why that is o_O; oh btw...im being him for halloween^^*).

Ash Ketchum is still the hottest and most adorable boy in the show, though XD; I may be 21 now (man! did time ever FLY--gon?!XD; *chuckles*), but haha. Like Ash ever really looked '10', anyways?<3;

I might re-join i dunno. doubt i'll post much tho (chikorita's forum is best, i hope u'll join soon!^^ theres no spam board, tho, but u could still make up stories about them...*if that helps?*).

BTW, how old are you now?^^ 17 or something?XD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom