• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about trading with you!
    Could you do same time today instead? Sorry about that!
    I can't do any earlier because I'll be at school.
    But how about 6:30pm? I think you're 1 hour ahead of me, so for you it'l be 7:30?
    Well, as I still can't see you, I'm going to have to give up, but we could try same time tomorrow?
    Yeah, that's what I meant, so I've got your FC registered already. I'm going to try and go out then come back in.
    I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about trading with you!
    I've got a cold at the moment, and because I've got CFS, that makes concentrating a bit difficult, I think that's why I forgot, so can I tell you when I'm better and up to doing trades and stuff?
    Haha I always plug mine in, just in case.

Yeah, thanks again for the egg, going to play SS now and I'll try to get the exclusives asap :)
    Thanks!
    My DS ran out of charge an turned itself off, so I hope the trade was okay!
    Rule One: Always charge your DS.
    oh, I thought you meant you were going to give it to me on White!
    Do you want to give it to me on Gen V or Gen IV?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom