• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like some of them. Paris was blathering on about about being ceritfied in SCUBA, then she kinda went into some hippie speech about protecting the oceans.

Perez is in Tokyo with Lady GaGa. I'm kinda jealous.
    I've replied to some of them. Don't know if they read the replies, though. Perez Hilton was being gross...
    It's fun to stay in the loop. The Kardashian sisters are always yammering away on it. I suppose I don't have to follow them, but where else would I get the chance to say snarky comments to celebs?
    ah. well then, yes we share that.

are you sure your not future me?
    Namewise, yes.
    *i dont remember revealing that*
    unless you speak of something else
    yeah, but theres more than you think. name, general mannerism ( i said general. i skew off on a few points) and such
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom