• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
ocelotlrama jaguar
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think i am gonna go buy pokemon platimun....

Bidoofs and rattata can be a pain.... lol
    what do you mean if you dont mess it up?? it cant be worse then me... i over killed a shiny ponyta last night... :O
    what do you mean if you dont mess it up?? it cant be worse then me... i over killed a shiny ponyta last night... :O
    oh yeah.. you did... oops... sorry.. i forgot,... i forgot about it becuase it's evoloved... skip the yanma then.. LOL

it's super strong now... i am EV training him..

oh oops you only get wild Spinarak in HG... i forgot that too... where is my mind today.... i need to get coffeee LOL i am just silly now
    um... yeah...

a shiny Spinarak and shiny Yanma and a shiny starly

i try to breed more cool pokemon with epic movesets
    glad you like it.... now i have to breed a special pokemon agian.. for you.... sorrt... i accedently trades away the pichu with volt tackle and irontail
    check the pokemon's moveset when you get them... ok?? it took me along time to get the perfect moves on them...
    hey.. it's almost time for trading agian.. and i got some cool baby pokemon for you....
    hey.. it's almost time for trading agian.. and i got some cool baby pokemon for you....
    yes i have.. and i am busy breeding some pokemon for you... with epic moves... :D i have 6 for you by the time we trade agian.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom