Froakie
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My dad's min pin leaves all these white hairs on everything, but it's not really shedding so much as her needed a bath.
    I usually like short, soft fur . Long fur usually leads to lots of shedding.
    I would go on Skype, but I'm leaving soon. Sorry.
    They're a ittle gamey, though, kyu.

Her hair is okay, I guess. I like it when it grows out a bit more, and it gets nice and bushy.
    The forum's working for me.
    And the car can hold toxic waste, if you don't mind gaining a claw.

(Not all, kyu.) I try to go on at least once a week at least, if I remember. That way, I won't be swamped with articles, kyu.

I'm good. My dog is back. She's taking a nap on the floor now, kyu.
    Pollution.

I like the October articles because theyr'e creepy. I hate the other bullshit they're going to use to fill out the rest of the year with, kyu.
    Pots are like a smile: V While Umbrellas are like a frown: ^ See?
    Lady Gaga has a face. We might need her.
    There was one where a serial killer competed as a contestant and won. (Obviously they didn't know he was a murder, and luckily the girl had the sense not to see hm after the show.)
    A Pontiac Firebird?
    A pot?
    Poker is a game, at it has hear FUUUUU-
    Or maybe that Dating Game show from the '70's or '80's.
    Now we need something that likes Fire, Wind, and Heart. And then we can invoke Captain Planet, kyu.
    (Yep!) Gucci's going to get a short trim and a bath. Holy cripes, does she smell bad. She usually stays clean because she doesn't like to go outside when it rains, but we do get some instances of ruining her bath by jumping in puddles soon after.

Ew, gross. We feed it junk food from now on, 'kay?

Alrighty. But I probably can't stay for long.
    She's getting her hair done now. My parents are just going to get groceries done and then pick her up.

It's a fat chat. What are we feeding it?

The game.
    FFFFFFFFFFF- Lost the game. D: But that one was good.

It went well, really. I got rave reviews. s3c

Oh thankies!

Night! I'll wake up early so I can watch the episode with you.
    D:::::::::::::::::::::: THEY AIN'T EVEN IN THE GAME.

Morning! I decided to steal away a few minutes to get on Bulba. How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom