S
Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It helps if you just go about it your own way. Like, I started out with blogging just about Pokémon things, then it shifted to whatever interested me at the moment.
    People are more likely to comment on the blog of users they know, or at least one they're familiar with.

But then again, half of my blog comments are mine because I end up starting a conversation in them. xD
    ----------
    Good morning peeps!

Do any of you guys have tips on how to get blog entries noticed and bring dozens of comments?
    ----------
    Do something that focuses on others. That way it's more involving and engaging.

Though what do you need to do this for? :eek:
    clothing - what do you usually wear? Or do you have a favorite game/manga/anime/or real-world character that I can "borrow" the clothing design? XDD

Thanks for responding!!
    Hiya XDD
    Can you tell me how you look like? I'm planning to draw five users that are frequent in the F&G corner (including me). My treat XDD I was going to include a mod, but I decided to just draw the users.
    1. General apperance explanation
    2. Clothing - but I'm terrible at designing, so you can just tell me what your fav game/manga/anime character is and I'll just "borrow" that XDD. I'll be modifying it anyways, but nothing too difficult, please XDD.
    3. Pictures for reference are welcome!

I'm planning to draw over the weekend, so please give me an answer XDD. If you don't want me to draw you, that's okay.
    Hi Doppel-kun, you see, i had an accident with my username, and i accidentaly changed it, i can only change it back 28 DAYS from now, would you be so kind as to NOT change your username to my old one?
    Wow. o_O I was way off I was actually thinking If he lives in CA why would he be there? lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom