M
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guess I was a bit hyped up when the news was released. (I find it really fun to speculate on future things, and hopefully not get disappointed by it when it is released.)
    In English? Sure, that's fine with me.

I'm also busy lately, although I've been relatively lax for the past three months...

For me, I saw first saw the new game in Bulbanews, but it took me a while to figure out what's it about (It's been a while since I studied Japanese history...). As for the other half of the game, I don't think there are a lot of people familiar with that game. Moving on, the franchise has been creating different branches on the games aside the main ones such as Rangers, Colosseum, and Mystery Dungeon, but the concept of a crossover is something new for them. I believe that this is a step in opening up new possibilities in expanding the franchise and possibly more crossover with other series. In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if they made a crossover with Dynasty Warriors (or some other series based on the Three Kingdoms). Do you think there's a possibility for this game to be localized?

I'm not much of a gamer, so I don't think I would be the guy to recommend you on these kinds of products. (But no, I don't have the console.)
    我從關都到神奧都有看過,當前在看超級願望(還覺得這個譯名好奇怪…)
    關於漫畫的話,只有看特別篇和ReBURST
    我是來這裡來跟同好交流,不過我不是玩家…
    我也有在那裡創建賬戶,可是沒有機會用它,所以也在潛水…

另外,你喜歡看神奇寶貝動畫/漫畫嗎?
    不好意思,回覆太慢了,因為我在學校比較忙,如果有時間來這裡。

另外,是因為沒想到好的英文名稱,所以亂用中文名稱…哈哈
    I hadn't noticed it was 11/11/11 lol

Yes, there's an article in Smogon. Let me look for it

- looking for it -

5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest RNG Reporter is 9.81 Beta - Smogon Community Post #3
    And this video is also helpful, I guess: Pokemon Black and White RNG Abuse: Standard ( aka non C Gear) Abuse for Legends/Wild Pokemon PART 1 - YouTube

Basically, in RNG Reporter you have that option "Method 5 PIDRNG".
    With a given seed, you also have different frames for PIDRNG. However, they don't start in frame 1. So you need to "find out" the frame it starts before trying to abuse it.

That PIDRNG will tell you which Pokémon you will find, its nature, gender and ability.

Turning or walking in a place with wild Pokémon (grass, caves, etc.) advances the PIDRNG by 2.
    Saving the game advances by one.
    Checking a Chatot's stats with a chatter recorded advances by one too.

I think you should take a look at the article and the video. Then I'll be happy to help you with your doubts.
    Not that I don't want to explain, but I guess I lack the resources to explain it properly.
    I've RNG'd so many things! The musketeers and Volcarona too!
    Breeding is responsible for most of my RNGs, but it takes a lot of time.

Joltiks weren't difficult. I found a seed in frame 1 for those IVs.
    So, I just had to turn on the game at the same hour everytime and advance PIGRNG with Chatots to change gender, Pokémon and nature I would find.

Each Joltik didn't take me more than 5 minutes. It just becomes boring after some time, doing the same thing.

My biggest problem was Thunderus. I wasn't able to control his nature. I was just going randomly, and I had to catch it, like, 50 times.
    Ok, it's very good indeed.
    But since you're online now, if you want to trade now, it's okay.
    I will still be awake for about 30 minutes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom