Glitchipedia
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• reason she fell in love with him. and I have a picture of myself I can send to you to show your mom what fat is, cuz I know 100% what fat is, being an obeise american myself. seriously, I'm 13 and I wheigh 186 pounds. like I said, still a good life, even with my theme song being "I'm fat" by Weird Al Yankovich. seriously, look that song up ASAP because it is exactly like me. show your mom the good in life. for that, figure it out yourself. mabye go on a vacation. sell some stuff. thats why they made e-bay. make your mom have something to look forward to. and for the teeth, just brush, ok?
    suggest to my parents moving somewhere and starting new lives. (except online cuz glitchipedia and glitchipedia only is the voice of pikachu) I know none of us are any good at it, but try giving your mom a message once in a while. every time I do it for like, a second, she complaines that I stopped. so you can try it. I know the whole "new life" thing may be a bit much, so if you don't like it at least make some changes. try to re-kindle your moms love for your father, make her remember the
    I don't really know how someone could live in the middle of nowhere. and not that many people are home schooled, so I never thought about that. I honestly don't see how you can't loosen your schedule at least a little bit, take some time off from involuntary things and take a nap. Since everyone has a job, I don't see how there are economy problems. my mom doesn't have her job yet, and my "legal father" is in the Navy. and my life is pretty dang good. If I were you, I would
    well, I wouldn't really call once a week consistently. And my best friend lives next door, so he comes over whenever he feels like he wants to play with me. also, I'm not a total douche at school, so i I have some friends there. and from what I'm hearing, you need to loosen your schedule some, get someone in your family to get a job, and take your mom to church. I'm sorry if I sound in any way mean, but its all the advice I got.
    ...it really is this friday. JUST KIDDING!!! lol, I freakin love fridays! I go to this skating rink every friday, and I think they put somthin in the soda, cuz me, my cousin, my friend, and those two girls all seemed drunk. yet, we're all 13.
    Hey, glitchy. Aint talked to you in a while. or anyone else for that matter....anyway, have you been keeping track of the original PokeLife thread? I updated the first post a little. Can I get you to post a "sorry, I'm all out" or something so it can get back to the front of the line? its really starting to drag behind. I think I might have you re-audition with the new script on page 2 just so I have something to do! ^_^
    Just a notification that my PMD fic is now on BG. The thread is called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- アメリカの探査. Run the phrase through a translator if you need to know what it says.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom