• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I'll see if I can get on, but at the moment I'm having some internet problems but we're trying to fix it. Right now, so I'll let you know if I can, but it SHOULD be fixed by tomorrow.
    So I waited for you in the two hour time frame you gave me and you never showed :/ I'll be on a majority of the night...
    Yea we shouldnt have problem with trading, and i have Manaphy for you, so i can trade anytime, what would be the best for you?
    Hello.
    I already have the cloned Celebi inside my game, so...
    When can we trade?
    And can you take your Celebi in my HeartGold game and give me the Master Ball to my Platinum game?
    I need the Master Ball to catch Cresselia! I know that some people could say it as useless, but I like collecting legendary Pokemon!
    Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom